An International Middle East Conference Kicks Off in Warsaw
A two-day ministerial meeting on peace and security in the Middle East is under way in Warsaw, the Bulgarian National Television reports. The hosts are the United States and Poland.
The International Conference will be attended by Bulgarian Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva, Vice President of the United States Mike Pens, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. Iran was not invited to the conference, and Russia refused to participate in the forum.
On the eve of the meeting, US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo pointed out that his country would make efforts to end the gas pipeline project between Russia and Germany, North Stream-2. The gas pipeline directs money to Russia and, at the same time, damages Europe, Pompey said, quoted by the French press agency.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » GERB Could Support Kiril Petkov
- » Asen Vassilev: The Expectations are that there will be a Government next week
- » New Speaker of Parliament: Our Goal is to make Politics in a New Way, in the Right Way
- » Anti-Vaxers Chased Kiril Petkov to his home in Sofia (Video)
- » Overview: The Inauguration of 47th National Assembly. New Chairman and Promises of Change
- » Council of Europe expects Urgent Reduction in the Influence of the Bulgarian Prosec. Gen. on the SJC