9 Hours Without Water Supply at Lagera District on Wednesday
The water supply in a part of the Lagera district will be suspended temporarily tomorrow due to repair works, said Sofiyska Voda, quoted by the Bulgarian National Television.
Due to the replacement of shut-off cranes at Pliska Street in Lagera, there will be no parking spaces between 11:30 pm and 6:30 pm on Blocks 11, 12, 19, 20, 21 and 22 on February 13th.
The repairs will ensure better water supply network management by limiting the potential for future water supply disturbances, Sofiyska Voda added.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend