Armenian Minister Holds Meeting with Bulgarian Ambassador
Minister of transport, communication and information technologies Hakob Arshakyan on February 11 received Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Bulgaria to Armenia Maria Pavlova Tzotzorkova-Kaymaktchieva, Armenian news agency reported.
At the meeting the minister said Armenia and Bulgaria have all preconditions to further develop and deepen the cooperation in the field of transport, communication and high technologies, and expressed readiness to take respective actions on this path.
The Ambassador thanked for the reception and touched upon the opportunities to expand the partnership, as well as introduced the minister on a number of issues relating to the preparations for the Armenian-Bulgarian inter-governmental session.
She highlighted the need to include the proposals of the Armenian side to the session agenda.
During the meeting the two sides also touched upon the opportunities to implement joint programs in the information and telecommunication technologies field.
A number of other issues relating to the future cooperation were also discussed at the meeting.
- » The Berlin Process in Sofia will be a Mini-presidency Focusing only on Western Balkans
- » Minister Marinov: The Development of Cross-Border Cooperation is an Important Factor in Guaranteeing the Security of European Citizens
- » Ekaterina Zaharieva Opened the Traditional Ambassador Conference in Sofia
- » Serbian Politician: Bulgarian Intelligence Officers Hinder Agreement with Kosovo
- » New Balkan Diplomatic Scandal Involving Bulgarian PM Borisov
- » 46 out 48 Projects Successfully Completed Within the Cooperation between Bulgaria and Macedonia