Armenian Minister Holds Meeting with Bulgarian Ambassador
Minister of transport, communication and information technologies Hakob Arshakyan on February 11 received Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Bulgaria to Armenia Maria Pavlova Tzotzorkova-Kaymaktchieva, Armenian news agency reported.
At the meeting the minister said Armenia and Bulgaria have all preconditions to further develop and deepen the cooperation in the field of transport, communication and high technologies, and expressed readiness to take respective actions on this path.
The Ambassador thanked for the reception and touched upon the opportunities to expand the partnership, as well as introduced the minister on a number of issues relating to the preparations for the Armenian-Bulgarian inter-governmental session.
She highlighted the need to include the proposals of the Armenian side to the session agenda.
During the meeting the two sides also touched upon the opportunities to implement joint programs in the information and telecommunication technologies field.
A number of other issues relating to the future cooperation were also discussed at the meeting.
- » Bulgarian President: For Bulgaria, Germany is a Strategic Partner in the EU and a Very Close Partner in NATO
- » The Bulgarian Prosecutor's Office and the European Investment Bank Signed a Memorandum of Understanding
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borisov Talked with German Foreign Minister Heiko Maas
- » Germany's Foreign Minister Arrives in Sofia
- » 31 Projects on the Cross-Border Program with Serbia Have Been Approved
- » Switzerland Removes Restrictions on the Work and Establishment of Bulgarians