Bulgarian President Radev has Approved Marin Raykov as Ambassador to London
President Rumen Radev has approved the appointment of former Bulgarian Prime Minister Marin Raykov as Ambassador of Bulgaria to London. From Dondukov 2 confirmed that the conciliation procedure between the presidential institution and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs is over, reports Dnevnik.
"A decree will be issued by the head of state after a decision by the Council of Ministers and an agrement from the United Kingdom," the presidency said.
According to "24 hours", the current Ambassador of our country in London, Konstantin Dimitrov, left the British capital a few days ago in a time when Brexit is looming. Until recently Marin Raykov was Ambassador to Rome.
The conciliation procedure between the two institutions as Ambassador of Bulgaria in Paris has not yet been completed. On unconfirmed information, the proposal is for Deputy Foreign Minister Yuri Sterk, but has not yet been approved by the head of state.
- » US President Donald Trump Will Receive PM Boyko Borissov at the White House on November 25, 2019
- » The Game of Envoys: Are the EU and the US Taking the Western Balkans more Seriously?
- » PM Borissov: Reconciliation and Regional Cooperation Are Key to European Integration of the Western Balkans
- » PM Borissov Arrived in Geneva for a Leadership Meeting
- » Luxembourg Will Do Everything it Can in Order for Bulgaria to Become a Member of the Schengen Area
- » Romania's Adina Valean Is the New EU Commissioner for Transport