Bulgaria Ranks 7th in Road Safety in the EU
The probability of getting into a road crash in Austria is 9 times greater than in Denmark. This is a study by the European Commission, published by the British Daily Mail.
There are 44 road accidents in Austria per 10,000 inhabitants, while in Denmark they are only 5. Among the most dangerous countries for driving in Europe are also Germany (37/10 000) and Belgium (35/10 000). A high indicator - about 30, is also reported for Slovenia, Portugal, Malta and Italy.
Driving in Bulgaria is considered relatively safe, as our country ranks 7th with 10.5 incidents per 10,000 people. This is 2 times more than the leader Denmark, but it is 4 times less than Austria.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria Is Extended until August 31
- » Bulgaria: The Government Will Announce New Social Measures
- » Bulgaria: The National Assembly Accepted the Changes in the Cabinet
- » Protests in Bulgaria: 15th Day - Protesters Closed Ten Junctions in Sofia, Thrown Sunflower Seeds and Candy in Front of the Council of Ministers
- » Protests in Bulgaria: 14th Day in a Row Under the Motto "Let’s Block Sofia First and Then the State"
- » 13 Days Protests in Bulgaria: "We Are the Vote of No Confidence"