Bulgaria Ranks 7th in Road Safety in the EU
The probability of getting into a road crash in Austria is 9 times greater than in Denmark. This is a study by the European Commission, published by the British Daily Mail.
There are 44 road accidents in Austria per 10,000 inhabitants, while in Denmark they are only 5. Among the most dangerous countries for driving in Europe are also Germany (37/10 000) and Belgium (35/10 000). A high indicator - about 30, is also reported for Slovenia, Portugal, Malta and Italy.
Driving in Bulgaria is considered relatively safe, as our country ranks 7th with 10.5 incidents per 10,000 people. This is 2 times more than the leader Denmark, but it is 4 times less than Austria.
- » No Paid Parking Areas in Sofia During the Holidays
- » Border police: Heavy Outbound Traffic on Bulgarian-Turkish Border
- » 6-km Traffic Jam on Hemus Highway before Vitinya Tunnel in Direction of Varna
- » Second Part of the Big Easter Holiday Trip in Bulgaria
- » Тhe Government Decided to Stop Working on the 'National Strategy For the Child'
- » Parliament Adopted a Bill for the Bulgarian Oilseed Rose