Model of a Car From "F1" Was Sold at Auction For More Than 95 000 Dollars
A Formula 1 car was sold on auction in Paris for over $ 95,000. The real estate car is made of 313,000 blocks, placed on a metal base.
Designed according to the model of Nicolas Hülkenberg's car, it is equipped with branded tires and steering wheel, which is a replica of his.
The model car was sold at a price that far exceeded the initially announced $ 30-50,000.
Revenues will go to children's charity.
- » Good Weather Conditions for Mountain Tourism Today in Bulgaria
- » General Transport Strike Blocks Athens on May 1
- » Girl from Varna that Disappeared in Germany was Found
- » Sunny and Warm Today in Bulgaria with Highs Between 23°C and 28°C
- » The Earth Has Lost 12 million Hectares of Tropical Forests in 2018
- » During the 2017/2018 School Year, 16,300 Students Left School