Model of a Car From "F1" Was Sold at Auction For More Than 95 000 Dollars
A Formula 1 car was sold on auction in Paris for over $ 95,000. The real estate car is made of 313,000 blocks, placed on a metal base.
Designed according to the model of Nicolas Hülkenberg's car, it is equipped with branded tires and steering wheel, which is a replica of his.
The model car was sold at a price that far exceeded the initially announced $ 30-50,000.
Revenues will go to children's charity.
- » More than 140,000 People Died from Measles Globally Last Year
- » More than 75% of Households Have Internet Access
- » FAO: Jump in Global Food Prices
- » Germans to Open IT Hub in Sofia
- » Gas Explosion in a Residential Building in Slovakia, there Are Casualties
- » Death Toll from a Migrant Boat Capsizing Off Mauritania Rises to 63