World Government Summit in Dubai
Global leaders in government and public policy are gathering in Dubai for the World Government Summit, a forum dedicated to "shaping the future of governments".
In total, more than 4,000 decision-makers from 140 countries – including heads of state, ministers and business leaders – will help to shape the future of the planet at the event at Madinat Jumeirah this week.
Climate change, innovation, artificial intelligence, science and technology are at the heart of the Dubai talks. The three-day summit includes 16 forums and 200 panel sessions, which will be attended by about 600 people.
The aim of this year's seventh edition of the meeting is to improve the lives and well-being of the seven billion people on the planet through active dialogue on issues such as health, energy, education, food security and technology.
On the first day of the meeting, the participants heard IMF Director Christine Lagarde's warning that the UK's exit from the EU would have a bad effect on its economy.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Before the Ministerial Talks, Bulgarian Socialists’ Leader wants a Coalition Agreement
- » The Deadline for the Citizenship Check of Kiril Petkov has been Extended
- » Special Prosecutor's Office Refused to Initiate Pre-Trial Proceedings against Ivan Geshev
- » President Radev to Convene the 47th National Assembly on December 3
- » The First Session of the New Parliament is Expected on December 1st
- » On the Last Day of Coalition Talks: What did the Parties Agree on?