Bulgarian PM Met with British Ambassador Emma Hopkins to Discuss the Scripal Case
Prime Minister Boyko Borissov met with British Ambassador Emma Hopkins, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
They discussed information about the possible poisoning of businessman Emilian Gebrev and a link to the Scripal case.
Emilian Gebrev, army merchant, enters the Special Services Control Commission days after posting on British and Russian sites.
According to them, a third suspect of the poisoning of Sergei and Julia Scripal of the Russian military intelligence Sergei Fedotov was in Bulgaria in 2015 at the same time that Gebrev was poisoned. He, his son and director in an arms firm survive the severe poisoning. The Commission will verify the veracity of the data.
- » The Campaign for the European Election Begins
- » Тhe Government Decided to Stop Working on the 'National Strategy For the Child'
- » Parliament Adopted a Bill for the Bulgarian Oilseed Rose
- » Bulgarian Road Agency: Trucks over 12 Tonnes will be Banned from Motorways in Peak Hours
- » Bulgarian MPs Adopt Amendments to Measures Against Money Laundering Act at First Reading
- » The Bulgarian State will Give BGN 7.5 Million to UNWE