Bulgarian PM Met with British Ambassador Emma Hopkins to Discuss the Scripal Case
Prime Minister Boyko Borissov met with British Ambassador Emma Hopkins, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
They discussed information about the possible poisoning of businessman Emilian Gebrev and a link to the Scripal case.
Emilian Gebrev, army merchant, enters the Special Services Control Commission days after posting on British and Russian sites.
According to them, a third suspect of the poisoning of Sergei and Julia Scripal of the Russian military intelligence Sergei Fedotov was in Bulgaria in 2015 at the same time that Gebrev was poisoned. He, his son and director in an arms firm survive the severe poisoning. The Commission will verify the veracity of the data.
- » North Macedonia Says Police Prevent 'Terrorist Act'
- » The Traditional Munich Security Meeting Continues With the Participation of the Bulgarian PM
- » The Spanish Prime Minister Announced Snap Parliamentary Elections
- » Bulgaria's Unemployment Rate For Q4 is 4.7%
- » Bulgarian President President Rumen Radev Will Participate in a Meeting with the Business in Haskovo.
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister Participated in the Conference on Peace and Security in the Middle East