Bulgarian PM Met with British Ambassador Emma Hopkins to Discuss the Scripal Case
Prime Minister Boyko Borissov met with British Ambassador Emma Hopkins, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
They discussed information about the possible poisoning of businessman Emilian Gebrev and a link to the Scripal case.
Emilian Gebrev, army merchant, enters the Special Services Control Commission days after posting on British and Russian sites.
According to them, a third suspect of the poisoning of Sergei and Julia Scripal of the Russian military intelligence Sergei Fedotov was in Bulgaria in 2015 at the same time that Gebrev was poisoned. He, his son and director in an arms firm survive the severe poisoning. The Commission will verify the veracity of the data.
- » The SJC will Revote Ivan Geshev's Nomination for Bulgaria’s Chief Prosecutor on Thursday
- » US President Donald Trump Will Receive PM Boyko Borissov at the White House on November 25, 2019
- » PM Borissov: The Construction of the Greece-Bulgaria Interconnector Is a Priority of the Government
- » New Commissioners-Designate Candidates Hearings’ Will Take Place on 14 November
- » The Game of Envoys: Are the EU and the US Taking the Western Balkans more Seriously?
- » Rumen Radev:The Expertise of the Venice Commission Should Contribute to Implementing the European Democratic Practices in Bulgarian Legislation