Brexit No-Deal Could Put 100,000 Jobs at Risk in Germany
GERMANY'S famous car-makers will suffer massive losses under a no deal Brexit and more than 100,000 jobs will be at risk, with the country’s lucrative motor sector hit significantly hard, a shock new study has revealed, The Daily Express reports.
The Halle Institute for Economic Research said the manufacturing sector would be particularly vulnerable because of uncertainties around future trading relationships.
Germany sold 770,000 vehicles to the UK in 2017, with 15,000 jobs reliant on this lucrative trading area. The industry has the third highest car production in the world and fourth highest total motor vehicle production.
- » The Talks on Controversial Topics at the G7 Summit Begin
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov: The Government Provided BGN 82.510 Million for the Repair of the Su-25
- » Bulgarian Security Agency will have Access to Student Data to Monitor Radicalization
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov: We Suggest to Have a Cybersecurity Department in the European Commission
- » Distribution of Over BGN 620 Thousand Worth of Pensions in Bulgaria is Temporarily Suspended
- » Warning of Dangerous Undercurrents Along the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast