Brexit No-Deal Could Put 100,000 Jobs at Risk in Germany
GERMANY'S famous car-makers will suffer massive losses under a no deal Brexit and more than 100,000 jobs will be at risk, with the country’s lucrative motor sector hit significantly hard, a shock new study has revealed, The Daily Express reports.
The Halle Institute for Economic Research said the manufacturing sector would be particularly vulnerable because of uncertainties around future trading relationships.
Germany sold 770,000 vehicles to the UK in 2017, with 15,000 jobs reliant on this lucrative trading area. The industry has the third highest car production in the world and fourth highest total motor vehicle production.
- » No Paid Parking Areas in Sofia During the Holidays
- » Border police: Heavy Outbound Traffic on Bulgarian-Turkish Border
- » 6-km Traffic Jam on Hemus Highway before Vitinya Tunnel in Direction of Varna
- » Second Part of the Big Easter Holiday Trip in Bulgaria
- » The Campaign for the European Election Begins
- » Тhe Government Decided to Stop Working on the 'National Strategy For the Child'