Brexit No-Deal Could Put 100,000 Jobs at Risk in Germany
GERMANY'S famous car-makers will suffer massive losses under a no deal Brexit and more than 100,000 jobs will be at risk, with the country’s lucrative motor sector hit significantly hard, a shock new study has revealed, The Daily Express reports.
The Halle Institute for Economic Research said the manufacturing sector would be particularly vulnerable because of uncertainties around future trading relationships.
Germany sold 770,000 vehicles to the UK in 2017, with 15,000 jobs reliant on this lucrative trading area. The industry has the third highest car production in the world and fourth highest total motor vehicle production.
- » The SJC will Revote Ivan Geshev's Nomination for Bulgaria’s Chief Prosecutor on Thursday
- » US President Donald Trump Will Receive PM Boyko Borissov at the White House on November 25, 2019
- » PM Borissov: The Construction of the Greece-Bulgaria Interconnector Is a Priority of the Government
- » New Commissioners-Designate Candidates Hearings’ Will Take Place on 14 November
- » The Game of Envoys: Are the EU and the US Taking the Western Balkans more Seriously?
- » Rumen Radev:The Expertise of the Venice Commission Should Contribute to Implementing the European Democratic Practices in Bulgarian Legislation