Bulgarian Manufacturer Announced it can Make Voting Machines in Time for the European Elections
For 60 days we can produce the necessary voting machines in the elections for MEPs, said Alexander Chobanov, who is the head of the National School of Robotics. He announced that their development was priced at 1,900 euros.
"I have asked Danail Kirilov to make a demonstration in his committee (on legal affairs), and we have no reply while I also sent a letter to Tsveta Karayancheva," Chobanov said.
He stressed that the voting machines meet all the requirements of the electoral law, the electoral code and the Central Electoral Commission. Eng. Chobanov pointed out that the machine vote resolves the issue of invalid ballots and purchased votes. He stressed that 30 seconds were enough to vote with the Bulgarian machine.
For the time being, the intentions of the governors are to have voting machines in over 1000 sections with over 300 voters and the CEC to decide in which sections.
- » No Paid Parking Areas in Sofia During the Holidays
- » Border police: Heavy Outbound Traffic on Bulgarian-Turkish Border
- » 6-km Traffic Jam on Hemus Highway before Vitinya Tunnel in Direction of Varna
- » Second Part of the Big Easter Holiday Trip in Bulgaria
- » Тhe Government Decided to Stop Working on the 'National Strategy For the Child'
- » Parliament Adopted a Bill for the Bulgarian Oilseed Rose