International Companies Awarded Bulgarian Students in Brussels
Three Bulgarian students were among the winners of the Space Tube project supported by Microsoft, Airbus and 3M. Students from several European countries, including Bulgaria, were provoked to test their knowledge and explore space, the press service of GERB said. Bulgarian high school students showed excellent knowledge through a video created by them, commenting on the differences between physics and science fiction in well-known films about space. The interactive performance of the students brought them a win in the competition together with the Belgian team.
"In 2025, team work will be among the most important skills for success alongside creative thinking and so-called STEM skills (STEM is the acronym of the first letters of the English words of science, technology, engineering ) and maths.Adapting the school system is key to preparing the students for the economy of the modern times.I am glad that we have teachers and schools in Bulgaria who are looking for and finding opportunities for cooperation on international projects Proactivity and Creative Thinking development so when students have the freedom to test their knowledge and themselves to reach conclusions. The young Bulgarian talents showed just that in the video, "said Bulgarian MEP from GERB / EPP Eva Maydell during the discussion with the winners.
Anton Ivanov (Sofia University "Vasil Levski", Elin Pelin), Yoan Stoyanov (Sofia University "Hristo Botev", Gorna Malina) and Kristian Georgiev (Vocational High School of Telecommunications in Sofia) are the winners, the students were also congratulated by Microsoft Vice President John Frank and the 3M Europe Director for Europe Maxim Bureau. The winners of the contest also visited the 3M innovations center in Düsseldorf and the European Space Agency in Brussels.
- » The Campaign for the European Election Begins
- » Suggestions for Sofia to Be Declared the European Capital of Intelligent Tourism
- » Bulgarian Vice President Participated at a Conference "Euro-vectors to the US-China-Russia Geopolitical Triangle"
- » What are the Electoral Attitudes in Bulgaria Before the Start of the European Election Campaign?
- » Liliana Pavlova: The Key to What Europe We Want is in the Hands of Young People
- » Bulgaria is Applying for the Seat of the European Labor Authority