MFA: We do not have Official Information on the Export of State Funds from Venezuela to Bulgaria
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs has not received such official information, BTA told the press agency of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in connection with a publication by Russian news agency that according to the Venezuelan lawmaker Carlos Paparonis, "Petroleos de Venezuella" has attempted to export state funds to Bulgaria.
Petroleos de Venezuela wants to use a brokerage house in Bulgaria to continue stealing Venezuelan money. We have already contacted Bulgaria! "Said the MP in Twitter, assuring that the money transfer would be stopped immediately.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs has verified that nobody informed the ministry or our embassies about finding and no such official information has been received.
- » Annual Inflation in January 2019 Compared to January 2018 Was 3.0%
- » Average Social Security Income For the Country for December 2018 was BGN 954.90
- » EP Supports an Increase of Over BGN 3 billion in the Budget For Bulgaria After 2020
- » Prof. Steve Hanke: Bulgaria Has a Low Flat Tax and That's Great
- » IMF: Bulgaria's Robust Economic Growth Paves Way for Further Reforms
- » Higher Interest Rates on Loans in Bulgaria in the Summer?