MFA: We do not have Official Information on the Export of State Funds from Venezuela to Bulgaria
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs has not received such official information, BTA told the press agency of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in connection with a publication by Russian news agency that according to the Venezuelan lawmaker Carlos Paparonis, "Petroleos de Venezuella" has attempted to export state funds to Bulgaria.
Petroleos de Venezuela wants to use a brokerage house in Bulgaria to continue stealing Venezuelan money. We have already contacted Bulgaria! "Said the MP in Twitter, assuring that the money transfer would be stopped immediately.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs has verified that nobody informed the ministry or our embassies about finding and no such official information has been received.
- » Household Deposits in Bulgaria are Rising
- » Business in the Euro Area with the Lowest Growth Since 2014
- » NSI: Household Income Grows By 7.3% in 2018
- » In February 2019, the Registered Unemployment Rate in Bulgaria Reached 6.2%
- » IMF Lifts Bulgaria's 2019 GDP Growth Forecast to 3.3%
- » Bulgarians Abroad have Sent Home More than BGN 4 Billion in 2018