MFA: We do not have Official Information on the Export of State Funds from Venezuela to Bulgaria
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs has not received such official information, BTA told the press agency of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in connection with a publication by Russian news agency that according to the Venezuelan lawmaker Carlos Paparonis, "Petroleos de Venezuella" has attempted to export state funds to Bulgaria.
Petroleos de Venezuela wants to use a brokerage house in Bulgaria to continue stealing Venezuelan money. We have already contacted Bulgaria! "Said the MP in Twitter, assuring that the money transfer would be stopped immediately.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs has verified that nobody informed the ministry or our embassies about finding and no such official information has been received.
- » Bulgaria's EU Funding Won't Be Reduced in the Next 7-Year Programming Period
- » Moody's Downgraded India's Credit Rating Outlook
- » Moody's Downgraded UK Credit Outlook Because of Brexit
- » Alipay is Now Available for Visitors and Tourists in China
- » The European Commission Raised Bulgarian GDP Growth Forecast for 2019 to 3.6%
- » Bulgaria to Buy Two Minehunters from the Netherlands for EUR 1 996 000