MFA: We do not have Official Information on the Export of State Funds from Venezuela to Bulgaria
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs has not received such official information, BTA told the press agency of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in connection with a publication by Russian news agency that according to the Venezuelan lawmaker Carlos Paparonis, "Petroleos de Venezuella" has attempted to export state funds to Bulgaria.
Petroleos de Venezuela wants to use a brokerage house in Bulgaria to continue stealing Venezuelan money. We have already contacted Bulgaria! "Said the MP in Twitter, assuring that the money transfer would be stopped immediately.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs has verified that nobody informed the ministry or our embassies about finding and no such official information has been received.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Are Title Loans Worth it?
- » BDB Bulgaria: The Interest-Free Loans Approved by Commercial Banks for Individuals Reached Nearly BGN 50 Million
- » Official: Bulgaria and Croatia Join the ERM II Exchange Rate Mechanism
- » Reuters: Euro Zone Ready to Let Bulgaria and Croatia Into the ERM-2 Mechanism
- » IMF Managing Director Kristalina Georgieva: Emergency Financing to 72 of the World’s Poorest Countries
- » Eurozone Agrees EUR 750 Million of Debt Relief Measures for Greece