Bulgaria Has Allocated Nearly BGN 20 million For Aids For People with Disabilities
For the period January-December 2018 the state has allocated 19 947 841 BGN 42 for auxiliary equipment, devices and medical devices for people with disabilities. That is what Minister of Labor and Social Policy, Bisser Petkov, said in a reply to a parliamentary question, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
The most funds - over BGN 7 million are for hearing aids of 55 282 people. 9364 have received funds for wheelchairs . Another 350 have been able to buy rechargeable wheelchairs again with the help of the state.
For the past year, the total number of refusals made on applications for disability allowances for people with disabilities was 1 226.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend