Bulgarian Head of State Will Look at the Annual Analysis of the Armed Forces
The Head of State and Supreme Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces Rumen Radev will be acquainted with the analysis of the preparation, the army order and the discipline in the Bulgarian Army and the structures of the direct subordination of the Minister of Defense during the school year 2018.
The conference will be attended by Deputy Prime Minister for Public Order and Security and Defense Minister Krassimir Karakachanov, members of parliament, senior commanders, generals and officers of the armed forces, national representatives in the NATO command structures, the European Union and the Force Structures NATO from the Balkan Region, Directorates of Defense at the Headquarters and the Ministry of Defense, Chiefs and Commanders of Structures directly subordinate to the Minister of Defense, reported Econ.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » See Which European Countries are Opening Their Borders Today
- » Turkey Declared 20 km Border near Bulgaria for a Prohibited Military Zone
- » Law Changes in Bulgaria: 3 Years of Imprisonment , Fine to 10,000 BGN for Anyone Who Violates Rules against COVID-19
- » Minister Karakachanov: The United States has Given Bulgaria $87 Million for Military Equipment
- » Expert: The NRA Data Leak Have Attracted the Attention of Hackers from around the World
- » There is No Migration Pressure Along Our Borders with Turkey and Greece