Flu Epidemic also Cancelled in Blagoevgrad
As of today the flu epidemic and anti-epidemic measures in the Blagoevgrad region are lifted, the Ministry of Health said. On Wednesday the epidemic was cancelled in Gabrovo and Razgrad following 11 other regions the previous day, among them Sofia city, Kyustendil, Vidin, Varna and Smolyan, except the municipality of Madan which retained the anti-epidemic measures for medical and childcare facilities.
Only in Montana the epidemic was extended until February 8 due to increasing cases of influenza and acute respiratory diseases.
- » Only Half of Asthmatics in Bulgaria are Diagnosed According to an Allergist
- » Another 4-year Term For GPs To Acquire General Medicine
- » Today is the World Hypertension Day
- » Greek Doctors Are Striking Because Of Low Salaries
- » The Cabinet Allocated BGN 3.45 million For Child Health
- » A New Study on the EU's Dual Standard of Food