A Special Law Will Protect Trade Secrets in Bulgaria
Importers expect the bill to lead to increased innovation and profits for businesses, reported NOVA TV.
MPs voted in first reading on a draft law on the protection of business secrets, which introduces better legal protection against unauthorized acquisition, use and disclosure.
According to current legislation in this area, business secrecy is not considered to be intellectual property and is not protected as such. There are also no special rules for the award of trade secrets damages.
The proceedings and measures to protect business secrets are regulated by court.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend