Today in Brussels it Will be Signed the Protocol on Macedonia's Membership in NATO
A historic day for Macedonia - in Brussels, the protocol for the country's accession to NATO will be signed, reported bTV.
The procedure was delayed for more than 11 years after Greece blocked accession in 2008 for name dispute.
Once it was resolved, the path of the Republic of Northern Macedonia to the Euro-Atlantic structures was already open.
The protocol will be signed by Foreign Minister Nikola Dimitrov and the permanent representatives of the Alliance's 29 member states.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Average Salary in Bulgaria is BGN 1,730 (EUR 884) in the Second Quarter of 2022
- » Mayor Fandakova: The Heating Season for Sofia Residents will be Ensured
- » Bulgaria’s Tourism Ministry is launching a large-scale Advertising Campaign to Attract Tourists
- » Germany to Reduce Heating in Public Buildings to 19 Degrees
- » Bulgarian Energy Minister: On October 1, Gas will flow through the Interconnector from Greece
- » Bulgaria's Energy Commission Confirmed the Rise of Natural Gas Prices by 60%