Flu Epidemic Cancelled in Gabrovo and Razgrad
From today the flu epidemic with the anti-epidemic measures is cancelled in the regions of Gabrovo and Razgrad, the Ministry of Health said. On Tuesday the measures were lifted in 11 regions – Sofia city, Kyustendil, Shumen, Vidin, Vratsa, Pleven, Dobrich, Sliven, Varna, Veliko Tarnovo and Smolyan, except the municipality of Madan where the anti-epidemic measures still remain in medical and childcare facilities.
The region of Blagoevgrad will follow suit on February 7.
Only in Montana the epidemic was extended until February 8 because of the continuing increase in the cases of influenza and acute respiratory diseases.
- » More than 50 Ticks were Removed from the Head of a Child in Sofia
- » Only Half of Asthmatics in Bulgaria are Diagnosed According to an Allergist
- » Another 4-year Term For GPs To Acquire General Medicine
- » Today is the World Hypertension Day
- » Greek Doctors Are Striking Because Of Low Salaries
- » The Cabinet Allocated BGN 3.45 million For Child Health