Flu Epidemic Cancelled in Gabrovo and Razgrad
From today the flu epidemic with the anti-epidemic measures is cancelled in the regions of Gabrovo and Razgrad, the Ministry of Health said. On Tuesday the measures were lifted in 11 regions – Sofia city, Kyustendil, Shumen, Vidin, Vratsa, Pleven, Dobrich, Sliven, Varna, Veliko Tarnovo and Smolyan, except the municipality of Madan where the anti-epidemic measures still remain in medical and childcare facilities.
The region of Blagoevgrad will follow suit on February 7.
Only in Montana the epidemic was extended until February 8 because of the continuing increase in the cases of influenza and acute respiratory diseases.
- » Malaria Strain Resistant to Two Key Drugs is Rapidly Spreading
- » Expert: There is no Meat Infected with African Swine Fever on the Bulgarian Market
- » 17,000 Pigs in Rousse Region will be Culled to Contain African Swine Fever
- » First Industrial Farm Hit by African Swine Fever in Bulgaria
- » Vaccine For HIV Will be Tested on Humans
- » Hepatitis A Boom near Burgas