Regional Health Inspectorate Have Reported a Flu Epidemic in Smolyan Region
Flu epidemic has been announced by order of the Director of the Regional Health Inspection (RHI) Dr. Nikolay Penchokov in Gabrovo Region, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
Over the past week, the incidence of acute respiratory infections has reached 240 patients per 1000. Limitations related to the epidemic situation have been in effect since tomorrow, RHI reported.
Schools will remain closed from January 31 to February 5.
- » Ukrainian Citizen is Hospitalized in Stara Zagora because of Suspected Coronavirus Infection
- » First Victim of the Coronavirus in Europe
- » Chinese Doctors have Found a Way to Treat Coronavirus-Infected People
- » European Commission: 99% of the Coronavirus Carriers are in China
- » Survey among Students: Six Hours Spent behind the Desk Leads to Depression
- » 2/3 of Humanity is at Risk of Contracting the New Coronavirus