President Radev Visits Portugal on January 30 and 31
On January 30 and 31 Bulgaria’s President Rumen Radev pays an official visit to Portugal at the invitation of Portugal’s head of state Marcelo Rebelo de Sousa, reported the Bulgarian National Radio.
Presidents Radev and Sousa will discuss trade and economic relations between Bulgaria and Portugal, as well as bilateral cooperation in the fields of science, innovations and culture.
Rumen Radev and Marcelo de Sousa will also discuss migration and topics on the EU agenda, the press-secretariat of the Bulgarian head of state announced.
- » Bulgarian Interior Minister is on an Official Visit to the United States
- » Irish Minister Seán Kyne on a Visit to Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian PM Participated in the 7th Global Baku Forum in Azerbaijan
- » Bulgaria is Ready to Give up to EUR 3 Million to Turkey for Refugees
- » The Ambassador of Bulgaria to India Took Office in a Folk Costume
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borisov on a Working Visit to Azerbaijan