Flu Epidemic in Place for 23 Bulgarian Regions
Today, the regional health inspectorate in Montana also declared a flu epidemic in the area. School classes have been cancelled until 4 February 2019. Regular consultations of pregnant women and children, hospital visits and planned operations and vaccinations are suspended until further notice, reports Focus News Agency.
On Monday, a flu epidemic was declared in Vratsa, as well, and the anti-epidemic measures in the regions of Haskovo and Yambol were extended.
Thus, the regions affected by the flu are now 23: Blagoevgrad, Burgas, Varna, Veliko Tarnovo, Vidin, Vratsa, Dobrich, Kardzhali, Kyustendil, Montana, Pazardzhik, Pleven, Plovdiv, Razgrad, Ruse, Sliven , Smolyan, Sofia, Sofia-city, Stara Zagora, Haskovo, Shumen and Yambol. In the region of Lovech a flu epidemic has been declared only on the territory of Lukovit Municipality.
There are no classes in 1,370 schools across the country.
- » Today Is the World Diabetes Day - more than 650,000 People in Bulgaria Live with the Disease
- » 5 Best CBD Gummies to Purchase This Year
- » US Health Authorities Have Identified the Ingredient in the Electronic Cigarettes that Causes Lung Illnesses
- » Annually more than 4,000 People Develop Lung Cancer in Bulgaria - over 3,000 of them Are Men
- » There Are 442 Thousand People with Diabetes in Bulgaria
- » November - Lung Cancer Awareness Month