The Flu Epidemic Continues to Affect Half of Bulgaria
At the end of last week the flu reached its peak. The flu epidemic continues to dominate half of Bulgaria.
On Friday, seven areas reported a flu epidemic, including a Sofia-city. Female and child counseling, planning operations, and preventive examinations were discontinued.
Students in the capital will not enter the classrooms until 5 February, including when it is a long-term vacation. In Rousse, Veliko Turnovo and Pleven students will also be resting until 5 February inclusive. For Razgrad the influenza vacation will be until January 30th.
The Regional Health Inspectorate (RZI) -Blagoevgrad also announces a flu epidemic from today and on the territory of the Blagoevgrad region. Classes there will be suspended until February 1 inclusive. RHI-Kyustendil announces a flu epidemic on the territory of Kyustendil. Students' classes will be resumed on Monday, February 4th.
The flu epidemic in Dobrich was continued throughout the whole area until January 29 inclusive.
- » Five Measles Cases Registered in the Area of Kyustendil
- » More than 50 Ticks were Removed from the Head of a Child in Sofia
- » Only Half of Asthmatics in Bulgaria are Diagnosed According to an Allergist
- » Another 4-year Term For GPs To Acquire General Medicine
- » Today is the World Hypertension Day
- » Greek Doctors Are Striking Because Of Low Salaries