Bulgarian PM Meets with the Bulgarian Petroleum and Gas Association
The theme of the talks is the changes to the Fuel Act, reported NOVA TV.
Prime Minister Boyko Borissov holds a meeting with representatives of the Bulgarian Petroleum and Gas Association at the Council of Ministers. The theme of the talks is the changes to the Fuel Act, the government's press service said.
The amendments to the Bill were postponed for 6 months and the law will be ready on 1 August, MPs decided yesterday with the adoption of the amendments to the Fuel Act at first reading.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend