Over 1000 Bulgarian Women Bulgaria Suffer Diagnosed with Cervical Cancer Annually
Cervical cancer is among the most common malignancies among women in Bulgaria.
According to the National Cancer Registry in 2014 and 2015, more than 1,000 women were diagnosed with this disease, and the deaths reached 349 in 2014 and 381 in 2015.
Bulgaria is ranked the number one in Europe in terms of morbidity and mortality related to cervical cancer. The highest rate of morbidity was observed in the 30-44-age group. Data were announced today at the opening of the Week for the Prevention of Cervical Cancer.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 148 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 133 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Researchers Reveal how Bone Health is Associated with Dementia
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 150 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 166 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » The Minister of Health: On December 15, Bulgaria will receive its First Medical Helicopter