Flu Epidemic Kills 5 in Bulgaria
Five people including a child died of flu in Bulgaria, the country’s health ministry announced on Tuesday, quoted by Anadolu Agency.
The ministry declared flu epidemic in 10 provinces including the capital Sofia.
Also, education ministry said more than 1,000 schools were closed across the country until further notice due to epidemic.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Professor Hristova: The Peak of the Summer Wave of COVID-19 in Bulgaria is expected in August
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 866 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 942 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » The Incidence of COVID-19 Worldwide increased in June for the First Time in half a year
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 183 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Pfizer: A New Wave of the Pandemic is Beginning