Flu Epidemic Kills 5 in Bulgaria
Five people including a child died of flu in Bulgaria, the country’s health ministry announced on Tuesday, quoted by Anadolu Agency.
The ministry declared flu epidemic in 10 provinces including the capital Sofia.
Also, education ministry said more than 1,000 schools were closed across the country until further notice due to epidemic.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Minister of Health: On December 15, Bulgaria will receive its First Medical Helicopter
- » The US Declassifies Information on the Origin of Covid
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 200 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria: The Prosecutor's Office Terminated the Investigation against the former Minister of Health
- » Bulgaria’s Health Authorities: We do not have an Emergency with Chicken Pox and Scarlet Fever
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 31 New Cases in the Last 24 hours