Parts of Niagara Falls Park Freeze
Thehas some stiff winter-phenomenon competition from Niagara Falls, writes CNET.
A prolonged streak of frigid temperatures along the border of the US and Canada has left parts of Niagara Falls State Park in New York fantastically frozen.
For a wintry blast from the past, it's worth looking at an interesting image from the US Library of Congress archives. Dated to around 1883, it shows people gathered at the base of the partially frozen American Falls in New York.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Temperatures are Dropping, Dangerous Weather in half of Bulgaria
- » At least 3,000 Dead Dolphins in the Black Sea – Military Sonars Blind them
- » EU to Ban the Sale of Petrol and Diesel Cars by 2035
- » Storm in Sofia, Underpasses Flooded
- » The Astronomical Summer begins Today
- » Bulgaria: The Most Polluting Cars Out of the Center of Sofia during Winter