Bulgaria Ready to Start Negotiations with Great Britain on Signature of Bilateral Social Agreement
Bulgaria is ready to start negotiations with Great Britain on the signature of a bilateral social agreement if the UK leaves the European Union without a deal, writes the Bulgarian National Radio.
The purpose of this agreement is to protect the rights of the Bulgarians who live and work in the United Kingdom, Bulgaria’s Deputy Minister of Labor and Social Policy Zornitsa Rusinova told the Bulgarian National Radio.
Zornitsa Rusinova underlined that Bulgaria will insist on reciprocity and clear residence rules. We are planning meetings in London and other big cities in the UK with large Bulgarian communities, so the Bulgarian citizens are well-informed, Deputy Minister of Labor and Social Policy Zornitsa Rusinova pointed out.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Economist with a Devastating Article about Kristalina Georgieva, Demands her Resignation
- » Negotiations on Trade Deal Between EU and Australia are Already "Unthinkable" for France
- » Ministry of Foreign Affairs Confirmed: Three Bulgarians Died in Côte d’Ivoire
- » Diplomatic Gaffe: Biden Appeared to Forget Name of Australian Prime minister
- » Bulgaria will Revise Its Overall Policy on North Macedonia - Security Council
- » Bulgaria’s Foreign Minister Extends Greetings to North Macedonia on Occasion of 30th Independence Declaration Anniversary