15% is Youth Unemployment in Northwestern Bulgaria
A major problem for young people in Northwestern Bulgaria is the disconnected relationship between teacher, student and parent. This shows a project under the Erasmus Plus program of the Youth Voice Association, writes the Bulgarian National Television.
Improving the relationship would increase the desire for young people to go to school.
Youth unemployment in the region reaches 15%. According to the survey participants, there is no information on dual education and they insist for career guidance from an early age.
Deputy Minister of Labor and Social Policy Zornitsa Rusinova noted that the ministry is preparing measures, including an internship program and gain practical work experience.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend