Bulgarian Ombudsman Will Present in Brussels a Petition Against the Double Standard of Food
Maya Manolova will present in Brussels the petition of Bulgarian citizens against the double standard of food in the EU, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
At the end of 2017, she referred the European institutions to the problem and requested a change in community law. The aim was to stop the production and distribution of food from the same brand but with different ingredients and quality in the member states.
According to Manolova, this is not just a violation of the rights of Bulgarian citizens but also of the principles of functioning of the common European market.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EC is Preparing Criminal Proceedings against Bulgaria for Accessing Data from Criminal Record Certificates
- » The European Commission Started an Evaluation of the Bulgarian Recovery Plan
- » Nearly 60% of Bulgarians are Skeptical about Adopting the Euro
- » Bulgaria Is Late to Explain Its Position on N.Macedonia Says Diplomat
- » New German Government and Old Bulgarian "bad boy" Borissov
- » EC Opens Infringement Proceedings against 19 EU Member States, Including Bulgaria