SMART CITIES AND MOBILITY Event Open Doors in Sofia on March 26
Technology is already changing urban life as we know it, but it is still hard to imagine what this change will lead to in ten years. The framework, however, is clear. Cities have more pulling power than ever, and with it a growing responsibility to provide better decision making, better understanding and protection of the environment, and ultimately better user experience to rising citizen numbers.
The best solution that we know so far is smarter cities. Structures and local governments using data from citizens, devices, and assets to manage traffic, transportation systems, power plants, water supply networks, waste, law enforcement, information systems, schools, libraries, hospitals, and any other service for their citizens.
On March 26th, the SMART CITIES AND MOBILITY from will bring together experts from businesses and municipalities from the UK, Finland, Germany, the Czech Republic, the Netherlands, Austria and beyond to talk about the future of:
- smart city management
- green, electrical, autonomous mobility
- smart utilities
- smart and sustainable buildings and homes
Book your seat here.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Grain Producers begin three days of Protest Action
- » Bulgaria, Greece and Italy bought Gas from Azerbaijan for 1.6 Billion Euros in January
- » Bulgaria will sign Agreements with the US and France for the Construction of 4 Nuclear Units at the sites in Kozloduy and Belene
- » Day 398 of the Invasion of Ukraine: First British Challenger Tanks have arrived in Ukraine
- » Bulgarian iGaming Industry enjoying American Expansion
- » Bulgarian-Turkish Business Forum brought Together over 300 Businesses and Organizations in Burgas