Bulgaria to use Croatia’s Experience in Field of Organ Donation and Transplantation
Bulgaria’s Minister of Health Kiril Ananiev met in Sofia with the National Transplant Coordinator of Croatia Dr Mirela Bušić, reported the Bulgarian National Radio.
Minister Ananiev and Mirela Bušić discussed Croatia’s experience in the field of organ donation and transplantation. Croatia is one of the leading countries in the field of transplantation.
The whole procedure from the establishment to the development of the Croatian transplant system continued for nearly 10 years. Bulgaria is preparing a national organ donation programme. The new information campaign aimed at popularizing organ donation will be launched soon.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 86 Newly Registered Cases. 4506 Acive Cases
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 189 Newly Registered Cases in 6042 PCR Tests
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 154 New Cases, 10 Death
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 174 Newly Registered Cases, 4410 Active Cases
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 155 Newly Registered Cases, 18 216 Total
- » Over 300 Volunteers Get Russian COVID-19 Vaccine