NSI: Annual Inflation in Bulgaria in December at 2.7%
In December 2018, there was zero inflation measured by CPI in comparison to the previous month, while the annual inflation, compared to December 2017, stood at 2.7%, the National Statistical Institute (NSI) said. The annual average inflation in full 2018 compared to last year was 2.8%.
Compared to November 2018, the prices rose in alcohol and tobacco (0.5%), housing, water, power, gas and other fuel (0.1%), communications (0.3%), entertainment and culture (4.3%), and restaurants and hotels (0.3%). A decrease was registered in food and non-alcoholic beverages (0.1%), clothing and footwear (1.1%), transport (2.7%), education (0.1%), and miscellaneous goods and services (0.3%).
- » The ECB Checks Whether Banks in Bulgaria Can Cope with External Risks
- » The Total Income Per Household Increased by 8% in the 1st Quarter of 2019
- » Inflation For April is 0.5%
- » Cost Of Living in Bulgaria Has Gone Up With 3,3% For The Last Year
- » NSI: Bulgaria's Exports to EU grew by 9.3%
- » The Gap between Lowest and Highest Salaries is Widening in Bulgaria