Regional Health Inspectorate Have Reported a Flu Epidemic in the Stara Zagora Region
In connection with the registered high morbidity in the last week (07.01 - 13.01.2019 - 264.84 persons per 10 000), as well as from the results of the tested samples of patients with acute respiratory diseases (ARD), which show presence of circulation of influenza strain A H3N2, Regional Health Inspectorate - Stara Zagora announces a flu epidemic for Stara Zagora region as of January 15th.
All age groups are affected.
Regional Health Inspectorate recommends people: limiting social contacts; people with high fever and other signs of flu to visit their personal doctors and not to go sick at work.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Moscow Sees Explosive Growth of COVID-19 Infections, Mayor says
- » Mobile Vaccination Site Will be Available at Sofia Airport
- » Bulgaria Caretaker Health Minister Calls for Ramping up Vaccination in Nursing Homes
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 157 Newly Infected, 15 Fatalities
- » Medics in Houston US Refuse to Vaccinate
- » Sports in Air Polluted Areas Could Be Harmful for Health Shows Study