Regional Health Inspectorate Have Reported a Flu Epidemic in the Stara Zagora Region
In connection with the registered high morbidity in the last week (07.01 - 13.01.2019 - 264.84 persons per 10 000), as well as from the results of the tested samples of patients with acute respiratory diseases (ARD), which show presence of circulation of influenza strain A H3N2, Regional Health Inspectorate - Stara Zagora announces a flu epidemic for Stara Zagora region as of January 15th.
All age groups are affected.
Regional Health Inspectorate recommends people: limiting social contacts; people with high fever and other signs of flu to visit their personal doctors and not to go sick at work.
- » Healthcare Spending Growth in 2020 will be Around BGN 500 million
- » UNICEF: 1/3 of the Bulgarian Children - Overweight
- » The National Health Insurance Fund Covers only 43% of the Costs for Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation
- » BFSA Withdraws Dangerous Romanian Mackerel from the Market
- » A New Substance Was Included in the Drug List
- » Study: insufficient Sleep Makes People Crave Unhealthy Food