Flights Have Been Canceled in Germany Due to Bad Weather
Nearly 90 of the flights planned for today at Munich International Airport have been canceled due to the complicated weather conditions. This was announced by the German newspaper "Bild", referring to the aerospace administration, TASS reported.
Strong snowfalls, which paralyzed parts from Germany, are now over, but some airlines have decided to cancel their flights. Because of ice and snowfall, about 120 flights were canceled at the airport in Frankfurt, the largest in the country.
According to the publication, bad weather has killed 12 people in Austria and Germany.
More snow is expected next week.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Black Sea Coast: Hotels in Albena Are Closing Due to Lack of Tourists
- » Greece Puts the Island of Poros under Curfew After Rise in Coronavirus Cases
- » Mandatory PCR Test for Bulgarians From Three Districts Entering Germany
- » 70 Euros for COVID-19 Test at the Thessaloniki Airport
- » August 8: Switzerland Lifts Quarantine Requirenment for People Coming from Bulgaria but Norway Introduces It
- » Norway: Mandatory Quarantine for People Arriving from France, Switzerland and the Czech Republic