Bulgarian Carriers Gather For Protest in Brussels
Bulgarian carriers are launching a mass protest against discriminatory texts in new European regulations, known as Mobile Package 1, on January 10th, reported the Bulgarian National Radio.
360 protesters will leave for Brussels with charter flights from Sofia to Brussels. More than 100 Bulgarians and about 260 Romanian protesters are expected to join them, BTA reports. According to protestors, Mobile Package 1 is an attempt to introduce double standards in the EU. It would lead to the liquidation of the Bulgarian transport sector, the carriers say.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria Versus EU: Decent Economy but Poor Quality of Life
- » EC Approves the Bulgarian Scheme in Support of Tour Operators
- » $40 Million Potentially Dangerous Food Seized in Operation Throughout Europe
- » Bulgarian PM after the EU Summit: Bulgaria Will Receive Nearly 29 Billion Euros in the Coming Years
- » Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borissov in Brussels: It Is Wrong to Think That We Are at the End of the Pandemic
- » Juncker Plan: EIAH to Provide Support for New Specialised Children's Hospital in Bulgaria