E-vignettes Have Been Officially Launched
From today, drivers will be able to buy electronic vignettes from the counters of major gas stations and a large number of retail outlets.
Yesterday, the head of the road agency, Eng. Svetoslav Glosov, told BNR that over 4500 will be the places where the service will be offered. Where there is no gas station nearby, an e-vignette can be bought from the post office.
Novinite.com recalls that at the request of Prime Minister Boyko Borisov, two managers at the Road Infrastructure Agency (API) and one of the regional minister's advisors will be held responsible for the poor organization in the preparation and implementation of the electronic vignette, the government press service said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend