Code Orange For Strong Wind in Two Regions, Yellow for Heavy Snowfall in 11
A code orange warning for strong wind from north-northeast with gusts of 30 m/s is in place for the regions of Sliven and Burgas, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology said. For the night and the morning Burgas was also warned of heavy snowfall, there will be conditions for blizzards and snowdrifts. Up to 10-15 cm of snow.
Code yellow for snowfall is in place for 11 regions. Precipitations during the night and the morning will form up to 10-15 cm of snow in Montana, Vratsa, Lovech, Gabrovo, Plovdiv, Pazardzhik, Blagoevgrad, Smolyan, Kardzhali, Haskovo and Yambol.
Code yellow for strong wind has been issued for Dobrich, Varna, Plovdiv, Pazardzhik, Blagoevgrad, Smolyan, Kardzhali, Haskovo and Yambol.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Droughts alone could cost 1% of GDP in Central Eastern Europe in Coming Years
- » Bulgaria: Heavy Rain in 10 Provinces, Strong Wind in 5
- » Yellow and Orange Wind Codes in almost all of Bulgaria
- » Owner of Patagonia Donated All Profits to Save the Planet
- » Yellow Code for Strong Winds in 12 Regions of Bulgaria for September 12
- » More than 3000 Lightnings fell in an hour in Bulgaria - Stara Zagora and Karlovo are Flooded