More Than 2.5 Kilograms of Contraband Gold Items and Jewelry Were Seized at Kapitan Andreevo Border Checkpoint
They were found in a foreign-registered car traveled from Turkey, reported NOVA TV.
More than 2.5 kilograms of contraband gold items and jewelry were discovered and seized by customs officers at Kapitan Andreevo border checkpoint during a car check-up, the Customs Agency reported.
The foreign-registered car traveled from Turkey to Bulgaria. The driver is a German citizen, traveled alone. In front of the Bulgarian customs officers, he said he did not submit anything to declare.
During the inspection in the driver's pockets and in boxes in various bags with personal belongings, more than 2.5 kg of jewels have been found which, according to the expertise, are made of a high sample of gold with a total weight of 2563.10 grams of total value BGN 177 033.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: A Driver was Detained after a Spectacular Chase with the Police in Sofia
- » Murder in Sofia: A Man Died from Multiple Stab Wounds, his Son was Detained
- » Bulgaria: Authorities Detained a Police Officer while On Duty with more than 1.6 Promille of Alcohol
- » Specialized Police Operation in the Bulgarian Village of Sindel after the Rape of a 73-year-old Woman
- » A 73-year-old Woman was Raped in a Bulgarian Village
- » 30 Days in Detention for the Attacker of Bulgarian Hristiyan Pendikov in North Macedonia