Strong Winds and Heavy Snowfalls Expected in South Bulgaria on January 3
The National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology has issued code yellow over strong winds and heavy snowfall in 8 Bulgarian districts on Thursday (Blagoevgrad, Pazardzhik, Plovdiv, Smolyan, Kardzhali, Haskvo, Yambol and Burgas), quoted by the Bulgarian National Radio.
The meteorologists are warning about possible snow and black ice on the roads in these Bulgarian districts. Some outdoor activities may be temporarily restricted.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Rain will Continue in some areas of the Country, Snow in the Mountains
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Increase in Clouds and Rain in the Afternoon. Temperatures: 10°C and 15°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny with Max Temperatures Between 9°C and 14°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Windy and Cloudy with Max Temp Between 7°C and 12°C
- » Due to the Snow: Complicated Traffic Situation in Sofia
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Snowfall will Gradually Decrease in Western Bulgaria, Max Temp 3°-8°C