The Subway and Part of the Ground Transportation Will Work on New Year's Eve
The metro and part of the ground transport in the capital will work on New Year's Eve night, reported the Bulgarian National Television. Night bus lines will also be available to citizens, but some of their routes will be changed.
Detailed information on the working lines of public transport can be found on the website of the Center for Urban Mobility.
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor
- » The SJC Submits to the President Today its Decision to Appoint a New Attorney General