Ministry of Health, Over 11,500 Fewer Babies Were Born in 2018
According to the Ministry of Health, over 11,500 fewer babies were born this year than in the past few years.
According to doctors, the main reasons are the poor economic situation and the tendency for more and more women to give birth to their first child in old age.
Traditionally, this year most of the newborns in are in Sofia - over 11,000. Unfortunately about 4,500 less than last.
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor
- » The SJC Submits to the President Today its Decision to Appoint a New Attorney General