Ministry of Health, Over 11,500 Fewer Babies Were Born in 2018
According to the Ministry of Health, over 11,500 fewer babies were born this year than in the past few years.
According to doctors, the main reasons are the poor economic situation and the tendency for more and more women to give birth to their first child in old age.
Traditionally, this year most of the newborns in are in Sofia - over 11,000. Unfortunately about 4,500 less than last.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria Is Extended until August 31
- » Bulgaria: The Government Will Announce New Social Measures
- » Bulgaria: The National Assembly Accepted the Changes in the Cabinet
- » Protests in Bulgaria: 15th Day - Protesters Closed Ten Junctions in Sofia, Thrown Sunflower Seeds and Candy in Front of the Council of Ministers
- » Protests in Bulgaria: 14th Day in a Row Under the Motto "Let’s Block Sofia First and Then the State"
- » 13 Days Protests in Bulgaria: "We Are the Vote of No Confidence"