84% of Bulgarians Will Celebrate Christmas at Home
84% of Bulgarians will celebrate Christmas at home, 11% intend to visit relatives, and just 2% are to celebrate abroad, according to data from a poll conducted by the Exacta Research Group and quoted by the Bulgarian National Radio.
In comparison to the previous year, there is a 5% reduction in the number of those who will celebrate Christmas at home. Just 2% will celebrate Christmas in a restaurant or bar as these are mostly young people aged under 30. 2.5% say they will not be celebrating Christmas.
67% of Bulgarians will be staying at home on New Year’s Eve, 17% will be guests to somebody, 11% will welcome the New Year in a restaurant, and 3% will celebrate on the central square. 20 percent of the polled say they will not be buying gifts for the holidays.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend