The New Emergency Ambulances Arrived in Sofia
Minister of Health Kiril Ananiev took part in the official ceremony for the first two ambulances purchased in implementation of the large investment project for modernization of emergency aid in Bulgaria, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
The project is realized on the territory of the whole country through construction, repair, reconstruction and improvement of the access to 237 sites from the emergency aid system.
The project also includes the procurement of equipment and the purchase of 400 fully equipped new ambulances.
Its total value is almost BGN 164 million, of which over BGN 163 million are European grants free of charge. The implementation deadline for the project expires in October 2021.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » IN 2 DAYS: Over 40,000 People have been Vaccinated against COVID-19 in Bulgaria
- » How to Install the Covid Green Certificate on your Phone
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Full Lockdown if Measures Do not Work in the Next 10-15 Days
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 4826 New Cases, 136 Have Died, 24,042 Vaccinated in Last 24h
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Here is Where You can get Vaccinated during the Weekend
- » Bulgaria Authorities Do Not Rule Out Lockdown in Case of Failure with the “Green Certificate”