Lecture on Azerbaijan’s History and Archeology Delivered in Bulgaria’s University
Zaur Hasanov, head of the "Antique Period Archaeology" department, Institute of Archeology and Ethnography of ANAS, currently is engaged in the “Knowledge Exchange and Academic Cultures in the Humanities. Europe and the Black Sea Region” Project financed by European Commission’s HORIZON 2020 program.
Zaur Hasanov participated at the presentation of the 23rd volume of “Thrace” edition, dedicated to the 65th jubilee of professor Kalin Porojanov, the South-West University named after Neofit Rilski, Bulgaria. Hasanov delivered a lecture on Azerbaijan’s Early Iron Age and Antique Period to the students and staff of the University’s history faculty, demonstrated archeological findings reflecting the ancient material-cultural samples of Azerbaijan.
Azerbaijani scientist’s lecture aroused deep interest among the audience.
Zaur Hasanov is to carry our his research work in Bulgaria until December 27.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Speaker of Parliament: North Macedonia should Not Waste Time but should fulfill the Criteria for EU Membership
- » Bulgaria’s MFA on Kovachevski's words: Any Analogy with the Suffering of the Ukrainian people is Cynical and Inadmissible
- » Bulgaria’s Foreign Minister urged India to influence Russia to End the War against Ukraine
- » North Macedonia explained why a Bulgarian MEP was not allowed to enter the country
- » The Macedonian MFA: Bulgarian MEP Kovachev does not meet the Conditions for Entry into the Country
- » North Macedonia did not allow a Bulgarian MEP to enter the country