Tsvetan Tsvetanov Will Take Part in the 109th Meeting of the Europol Management Board in Vienna
The Chairman of the GERB and the Committee on Internal Security and Public Order in the National Assembly Tsvetan Tsvetanov will take part in the 109th meeting of the Management Board of Europol in Vienna.
Tsvetanov will be involved in the discussions on the strategic planning of the European Police Service.
During his visit, he will hold a working meeting with Europol Executive Director Catherine de Bol. The meeting is the last meeting of the governing body for this year.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Provocation after Provocation: Macedonians will Block Roads for Bulgarians Heading to Gotse Delchev's Grave
- » North Macedonia’s Foreign Minister: Bulgarian Clubs should Change their Names
- » Bulgaria’s MFA summons the Macedonian Ambassador because of the Beating of a Bulgarian in Ohrid
- » In 2022, Bulgaria declared 84 Russian Officials as Persona Non Grata
- » Bulgaria’s MFA summons the Russian Ambassador over the "Grozev" Case
- » Zelensky replaces the Ukrainian Ambassador in Bulgaria