Brussels Provides EUR 71 Million For Rmergency Medical Assistance in Bulgaria
EUR 71 million from Cohesion Policy funds will finance the improvement of the equipment, efficiency and accessibility of emergency health services in Bulgaria, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
Under this new EU-funded project, all 237 emergency units across the country will be able to improve their state of emergency and provide them with state-of-the-art medical equipment.
The EU will co-finance the purchase of 400 new ambulances, equipped with modern communication systems and life-saving devices, which will allow rapid and effective assistance, especially in more remote areas and among the most vulnerable patient groups.
The project will contribute for improving the economic efficiency of the entire system and the working conditions of medical staff.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria may lose 1.4 Billion Leva if the Territorial Plans for the Coal Plants are not ready
- » American Companies - in fourth place among Investors in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Fuel to Increase in Price to 3 leva while Lukoil makes 1 Billion 800 Million Excess Profit
- » January 1, 2025 - Bulgaria’s New Target Date for Entry into the Eurozone
- » Brain Business Jobs in Bulgaria Grow Strongly
- » Bulgaria is 43rd in the World in terms of Economic Freedom