BDZ Started Pre-Sale of Tickets For the Holidays
Today the Bulgarian State Railways - BDZ introduces pre-sale tickets for all fast trains during the Christmas and New Year holidays, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
The pre-sale of tickets and seat reservations will take place at all railway stations and desks in the country during the period from 12 December to 2 January.
In cases where seats are already sold, passengers will be informed at the ticket offices. If they want, passengers can buy standing tickets or they can be redirected to another train.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Greece Puts the Island of Poros under Curfew After Rise in Coronavirus Cases
- » Mandatory PCR Test for Bulgarians From Three Districts Entering Germany
- » 70 Euros for COVID-19 Test at the Thessaloniki Airport
- » August 8: Switzerland Lifts Quarantine Requirenment for People Coming from Bulgaria but Norway Introduces It
- » Norway: Mandatory Quarantine for People Arriving from France, Switzerland and the Czech Republic
- » Entering Greece by Land at Night Can be Done Only Through "Kulata - Promahon" Border Checkpoint