Anthony Ivanov Ranks 8th at the World Swimming Championship in China
Anthony Ivanov ranks eighth in the 200m butterfly finals at the world swimming championship in a small swimming pool in Hangzhou, China. He finished with a time of 1: 52.40 minutes.
In the series, Ivanov achieved 1: 51.81 minutes, improving his own national record in the discipline.
The Bulgarian stayed eighth last year at the World Grand Pool in Budapest and Eighth at the European in Glasgow.
"I can not believe yet, really few people will understand what really happened'', he said after the finals.
Daiya Seto of Japan held off Chad Le Clos down the stretch to win gold and set a new world record in the men’s 200 fly final at the 2018 SC World Championships in Hangzhou, as Seto touched in a time of 1:48.24 to break the previous record held by Le Clos of 1:48.56.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 116 Years of FIFA: Here Are Some Facts
- » Bulgarian Football Teams Could Train in Groups Again
- » Football Championship in Bulgaria to be Resumed on 5 June
- » Bulgaria: Swimming Pools and Tennis Courts Re-open with Restrictions
- » PM Shinzo Abe: The Tokyo Olympics Won't be Held unless the Coronavirus Pandemic is Contained
- » On April 20th Hristo Prodanov Became a Hero - He Climbed Mount Everest Without the Use of Supplementary Oxygen