Bulgargaz Makes a Final Proposal For the Price of Natural Gas
Bulgargaz will submit its final proposal for gas price for the first quarter of 2019 to the Energy and Water Regulatory Commission, reported the Bulgarian National Televisio.
The forecast from the public provider, which was released on November 10, shows that the rise in gas prices for the first quarter of next year is expected to be below 5%.
The regulator has to decide by the end of 2018 if he approves the proposal.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria will Introduce FITs for Solar Systems
- » CPC Sealed Office of the Bulgarian Oil and Gas Association
- » Bulgarian Ministry of Finance Proposes to Establish State Oil Company
- » 2000 km Away from the Green Deal: How the History of One Power Plant Turned into Destiny for Several Generations of Bulgarians
- » ContourGlobal Maritsa East 3 TPP Operating Steadily under the Hardest Measures against COVID-19
- » The Impact of Covid-29 on Energy Markets